Founders Day Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations Due Oct. 11
Who are the outstanding teachers and departments at UND? You can help decide. The nomination process is an easy, one-page electronic form at http://und.edu/academics/instructional-development/faculty-awards-nomination.cfm. The form will also be linked to the UND homepage in October, and more information is available on the OID webpage under the “Programs” link.
The Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching (individual)
- Outstanding Graduate/Professional Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Teaching, Research/Creative Activity and Service – the "Faculty Scholar Award" (individual)
- Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual)
- Departmental Excellence in Teaching (department)
- Departmental Excellence in Service (department)
Please take time to reward excellence by nominating a faculty member or department. The best nominations address specific award criterion. Nomination forms and criterion are available at http://und.edu/academics/instructional-development/faculty-awards-nomination.cfm (follow the hyperlinks for specific award criterion.)
Nomination forms must be received by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11. Please note the nomination deadline has been moved up to better accommodate the committee’s workload. Nominations are encouraged from past students and alumni. Additional information is available by calling Jana Diemert at 777.4998 or email@example.com.