Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations Due Oct. 12th
Who are the outstanding teachers and departments at UND? You can help decide. The nomination process requires an easy, one page electronic form which you can fill out online here . The form will also be linked to the UND home page at the beginning of October, and more information on the award process is available on the OID web page under the “Awards” link.
The Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching (individual)
- Outstanding Graduate/Professional/Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Teaching, Research/Creative Activity and Service (individual)
- Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual)
- Departmental Excellence in Teaching (department)
- Departmental Excellence in Service (department)
Please take time to reward excellence among your colleagues by nominating a faculty member or department. The best nominations address specific award criterion. Nomination forms and criterion are available here (follow the hyperlinks for specific award criterion.)
Nomination forms must be received by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12. Please note the nomination deadline has been moved up to better accommodate the committee’s workload. Nominations are encouraged from past students and alumni. Additional information is available by calling Jana Lagro at 777.4998 or jana.lagro@UND.edu.