This is one of the most commonly asked questions by new students, so this page has been designed to help you through the many steps involved in getting ready to begin your studies.
International students should visit the International Student Services website for more information on issues such as applying for a student VISA, coming to campus, etc.
Right after you receive your acceptance letter from The School of Graduate Studies…
- Accept your admission offer at My GradSpace Be sure to review all stipulations of your acceptance
- Review the The School of Graduate Studies online orientation as a guide for incoming graduate students Or register for the on-campus orientation held prior to the start of each fall semester
- Claim your U-Mail account.
- Claim yourCampusConnection account.
- Submit mandatory Health History & Immunization form – online students are exempt
Before you begin…
- For online classroom access, log in to eZ LMS using your Campus Connection username and password
- Use the class schedules to review available courses and chat session schedule
- Register for classes at CampusConnection Review navigation help for more info
- Order textbooks. Textbooks are available at the UND Bookstore for on-campus students. Online students may purchase textbooks from the online bookseller of their choice using the textbook requirements posted in the course description within the class schedule
- Request access to the online classroom in eZ
- Test the chat room access in the online classroom once your pending request is approved
- Apply for on-campus housing if needed
- Apply for meal plan if needed
- Explore the tuition payment plans
- Review Space Studies Student Handbook