Various courses may require special permission for registration in CampusConnection. Examples are student initiated courses such as: SpSt 593 Individual Research; SpSt 996 Continuing Enrollment; SpSt 997 Independent Study; SpSt 998 Thesis, and courses requiring missing pre-requisites over-rides.
Please contact Bev Fetter for special permission numbers when registering for these courses. You will be given a student-specific number for successful course registration. Please follow these directions for entering a special permission number while registering in Campus Connection.
- Login to CampusConnection
- Click on "Student Center"
- Click on "Enroll"
- If you are eligible to register, a link will appear for that semester
- Select the term and click "Continue"
- Enter the class number in the box and select "Enter" next to it
- To the right, your chosen class with (class number) is listed as a hyperlink
- Click on "Hyperlink"
- The class has its own registry information page and the permission box number is located on the right side of the page; just below the waiting list checkbox
- Enter the permission number in the box
- Click on; "Next"
- Click on; "Proceed to step Two"
- Confirm class by Clicking on "finish enrolling"
- View Results page should have class listed as successfully enrolled, if not try to repeat process again.