Department of Geography, University of North Dakota
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Journalism B.J. 1991
- Kansas State University (KSU) Geography M.A. 1995
- Kansas State University (KSU) Geography Ph.D. 2000
- 2004-Present Associate Professor, Department of Geography, UND
- 2000-2004 Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, UND
- 1998-2000 Adjunct Instructor, College of Technology and Aviation, KSU-Salina
- 1997-2000 Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Geography, KSU
- 1995-1996 Associate Scientist, Lockheed Martin Engineering & Sciences Company, NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston
- Rundquist, B.C. and D.A. Brookman. 2007. Spectral characterization of the invasive shrub Saltcedar (Tamarix spp.) in North Dakota. Geocarto International. (in press).
- Rundquist, B.C., C.J. Henrie, and E.J. Grewe. 2006. Internet access to remotely sensed data: Satellite imaging made commonplace. Journal of Map & Geography Libraries 2(2):21-32.
- Sethre, P.R., B.C. Rundquist, and P.E. Todhunter. 2005. Remote detection of prairie pothole ponds in the Devils Lake Basin of North Dakota. GIScience & Remote Sensing 42(4):277-296.
- Todhunter, P.E., and B.C. Rundquist. 2004. The nine-year flood: Terminal lake flooding and wetland expansion in Nelson County, North Dakota (USA). Physical Geography 25(1):68-85.
- Rundquist, B.C. 2002. The influence of canopy vegetation fraction on spectral measurements over native tallgrass prairie. Remote Sensing of Environment 81(1):129-135.
- Rundquist, B.C., and J.A. Harrington, Jr. 2000. The effects of climatic factors on vegetation dynamics of tallgrass and shortgrass cover. Geocarto International 15(3):31-36.
- Rundquist, B.C., J.A. Harrington, Jr., and D.G. Goodin. 2000. Mesoscale satellite bioclimatology. The Professional Geographer 52(2):331-344.
- Director of North Dakota View, which is a remote sensing outreach and workforce development program. North Dakota View is a part of the AmericaView Consortium funded by the U.S. Geological Survey. (2004-present)
- Developed and direct on-campus and on-line graduate certificates in Geographic Information Science at UND. (2002-present)